Would you recognize it from the picture?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abarkl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One man is dead and three others were hospitalized after the driver slammed his Jeep into a wall around 3:00 a.m.

A Jeep Liberty heading south of 7th Street near Thunderbird slammed into a brick wall. The driver and front passenger were ejected. The driver died at the scene. The two people in the back seat, who were both wearing seatbelts, and the front passenger suffered serious injuries.

Police say that the driver was speeding but we are not sure if alcohol played a role in the crash.
You must be registered for see images

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
thad does not look like a KJ
looks more like a WJ....

ok..I saw the video...it's not even a JEEP...wtf
it's either a trailblazer or an avalanche

You must be registered for see images

abarkl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They did say there was another crash in the tunnel overnight and this time it was a Cherokee. I can't find that story on their site but perhaps they confused the two.

2003KJ

Reaction score
yeah thats definately an avalanche....not a KJ...wonder how a KJ stands up to a brick wall anyways? Not that i'd want that to happen to anybody.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
2003KJ said:
yeah thats definately an avalanche....not a KJ...wonder how a KJ stands up to a brick wall anyways? Not that i'd want that to happen to anybody.

well...the way i see it..if it was a KJ..then for certain the windows will still be intact.....

but..yeah......it's a shame to see a jeep in ruins...

unless it was done in a trail..traversing some nasty rocks...LoL

abarkl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent their editor's desk an email explaining that it is in fact an Avalanche. Too much time on my hands!