Worth it or not????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.rocky-road.com/kjarm.html

I have heard the stories about their customer service, just wondering about the qualiy of this product.

I have never seen them so I can not say for sure
After reading the description it sounds like they used the design of the Nth* control arms and reengineered them to work in the KJ
basically like a Currie Johny Joint cut in half and turned side ways
I say go for it
Keep your old arms and if they give you trouble simply send them back and put your old arms back on

oh and I have bought from them with no issues

ShafferNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look quite a bit different to me. I don't see where they copied a design.

$385.95/pair
You must be registered for see images

$269/pair
You must be registered for see images attach

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do they have to badmouth JBA while they totaly copied his design?

And I do not see a different angle in that picture? Looks like the arms are flat like the OEM ones?

Then they can say all they want, their arms (if flat) suck. Their balljoints are better?

Hmmm, wonder why HUMVEE uses the same ones I now have on my KJ....instead of theirs.

It may be a better product, I don't know, I'm just getting tipped of by their attitude.
Actually the HMMWV UBJ's suck,worse then the OEM KJ stuff.Need to grease them very often.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Look quite a bit different to me. I don't see where they copied a design.

$385.95/pair
You must be registered for see images

$269/pair
You must be registered for see images attach

Interesting that you show JBAs old style arms , look at the new 4.5s and then compare the looks

JMSMN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not promoting by any means, not for or against just asked RRO some ques and this is what I got

You are now chatting with 'Joshua'
Joshua: Hello
you: hello, do you haVE any side pics of the UCA's
Joshua: the only pics we have are on the web site
you: How was the ball joint angle issue resolved with these arms
Joshua: are you talking about the new libery arms?
Joshua: *liberty
you: yes, sorry i didnt specify, is the arm bent up slightly where the ball joint is located
Joshua: let me go look, I haven't even seen one yet
Joshua: hold on
you: will do
Joshua: the design has a bend in it so that the lifted liberty has the ball joint sitting in the stock position (neutral)
you: ok was just curious cost of these and shipping to 55343, what kind of ball joint comes in them, and can I get the shipped without balljoints, I prefer moog and warranty?
Joshua: ok, we dont have the final pricing yet for without ball joints but I was told it would be about $50 less
you: thank you you have been incredibly helpful do you know when these arms will be available
Joshua: should be within a few weeks
you: thank you
Joshua: your welcome

ShafferNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah....
I didn't realize the ones All J's sells aren't the newest version. That's where I pulled the pic from.

I stand corrected. They do look nearly identical. Sorry. :)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah....
I didn't realize the ones All J's sells aren't the newest version. That's where I pulled the pic from.

I stand corrected. They do look nearly identical. Sorry. :)

They sell the newest version just showing an old picture is all, no more of the old version. You can get 3.5s which are cheaper they are the 3s with the same ball joint as the 4.5s have, or of course you can get the 4.5s Look at JepinbyAls website for the bst pictures

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.