Wondering if anyone also has a 4 door Wrangler or Ram?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious if any KJ folks also happen to have a 4 door Wrangler or Ram?

I've been wondering what the reliability is like on them and rather or not they are somewhat simple to work on like the Liberty? I've really had few problems along the way and I haven't had anything so far that I couldn't fix myself.

I can't say the same for my other vehicles, but they are not Jeeps or Rams. So it does have me thinking about the Wrangler and also the Dodge Rams. Just something that has been in the back of my mind for the next time that I have to replace a vehicle.

DadOSix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I loved my 4 door ram (06) for about 2 years.

it was one of those ‘best deal on the lot’ deals.

had short bed ( i like 8’s)

4.7 cuz I thought it was easier on gas than the hemi. That one got 10-12mpg no matter how or when you drove.

i could live with those.

what I didn’t like was running the truck in the snow. Handled great, but the dang snow building up under the wiper blades in a heavy snow broke my like for the truck. Maybe it was only mine, but I ask every ram guy about it. I’d clean, drive a bit, and have to stop and clear over and over.

That, and it showed the death wobble one too many times. Traded on an 05 duramax and never looked back.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Wouldn't have either one
too many issues
buddy bought a new ram, hemi , loaded , after 4 transmissions, 3 convertors being replace in first year of ownership he gave up.
truck had less than 10,000 miles on it and he is a granny driver
have other friends that have Rams and a lot of issues
wranglers are for ones with small...................noting special and all look the same , and gutless