Wiring from engine bay to inside (Dash)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobertPH

Reaction score
For all you guys and gals that have had the pleasure of getting wires for spotty switches, dual battery's, switch pods and anything else electrical that had to go to your dash,

Where is the easiest plug, hole, whateva to get to to push - pull - stick - place - wires through from either the inside to engine bay or vise versa !!
sorry guys anything mechanical or working with wood I am fairly good at but when it comes to wires I get as far as I know what a red and black wire means :p

Im trying to get battery wires through to the back for a two battery settup, some switches for LED spot and bar lights but am not having much joy finding a hole with gromitt to get them through. It seems you need double double jointed wrists to work under the bonnet of the liberty.

If anyone could lead my to the right place or the easyest method for doing this I would appreciate it. I really don't want to go to the shop. I would prefere to do it my self.

Cheers big ears

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just above the drivers side kick panel (where hood release is) where the main harness comes through the fire wall is where I ran some wires.
I used a coat hanger to fish them from the inside to engine bay.

Latest posts

Members online