Windows have been tinted!!(w/pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, just got it done and i love it. I believe i got 20% although i think it might be alittle darker. From the outside it looks the same, but when u get on the inside the front 2 look darker. The reason they do this is b/c the light coming through the windshield will make the front look lighter if its the same tint as the back, so they make it alittle darker. Just got the front done, no stripe on the windshield or anything.

Pics
You must be registered for see images attach

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Window Tinting

That looks really good. I have 30% on the front which I believe is similar to the backs. However, it does look a lot lighter because of the light coming through the windshield.

I am planning on limo tinting the whole back (back windows/tailgate) and doing the front 20%, and add the tint strip up front.

Nice job on the window tint though, it looks good on that color.

-Peace

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice!! I had mine tinted to 30% in the front too, I already had factory tint in back.

Lookin good.(cool)

Bennett

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was $25 a window, so it was $50. I love it so far. I just went ahead and took the fuse out, i knew that i would end up rolling them down, cant do that for 3 days.

PatriotBlue02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey that looks great! You got a pretty good deal on it too it sounds like.

Did I hear you guys say that the factory tint on the back is 30%? I wanted to have mine all matched up too and was wondering that exact thing.

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
15% is all I could get in Louisiana, at the least the area I am in, the state police have been cracking down on deep tints and the people issung saftey inspection stickers have been checking the tint closely

Bob

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
PatriotBlue02 said:
Hey that looks great! You got a pretty good deal on it too it sounds like.

Did I hear you guys say that the factory tint on the back is 30%? I wanted to have mine all matched up too and was wondering that exact thing.

Yea its 30%, but it sometimes depends sometimes on the film. The guy that does it can pretty easily match it without any problems.

Latest posts

Members online