Willy's Jeep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not mine but I saw this in Estes Park today. Cell phone camera here so quality lacks slightly. I can't even tell you how many different exotics and high end cars I saw today. It was weird. I even saw a Shelby Series 1 for the first time. It sounded mean as hell. Anyways on to the highlight of my day:
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That thing is sharp! Last winter in Leadville I saw a J10 Honcho!!! And our rental was a black XK!!!

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
I like those old CJ's

Little know point: it is pronounced WILLIS as in " What chew talkin 'bout, Willis?" but everyone says Willy's, anyway.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice. Not too many around anymore. I have only seen one around here and it is O/D.

Dave

Deviations

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Not too many around anymore. I have only seen one around here and it is O/D.

Dave

I've got one in my area that's owned by a local sailboat manufacturer/marina. They've got a hitch on it and use it all summer long to pull boats in & out of the water. I'l try and see if I can get a pitcure.

Latest posts

Members online