Will Patriot wheels fit KJ 2003?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ben67uk

Reaction score
Hi all

Seen an ad for some 16” Patriot wheels 16 x7 stud, Will these fit my KJ 2003 currently fitted with original wheels.
Details of Patriot wheels attached.
Thanks in advance from the UK
You must be registered for see images attach

JRB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Double check this to confirm, this was just a quick internet search.

If the info i saw is right, smaller hub bore at 67.1mm, i believe we are 71.5 or so.

30-45mm offset, which is ~ 5.2-5.7 bs, which will move them further inward if that info is true, 5" stock bs for kjs

Last edited:

ben67uk

Reaction score
Double check this to confirm, this was just a quick internet search.

If the info i saw is right, smaller hub bore at 67.1mm, i believe we are 71.5 or so.

30-45mm offset, which is ~ 5.2-5.7 bs, which will move them further inward if that info is true, 5" stock bs for kjs
Thanks for the feedback JRB, is there anyway I can make them fit my KJ by using spacers or something?

JRB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback JRB, is there anyway I can make them fit my KJ by using spacers or something?

I haven't shopped personally for same lug pattern but different hub size spacers, I would imagine they are out there.

Unless wheels are extremely hard to come by in your area, it may be worth waiting a little longer to find some that bolt right up. That being said, when I bought my kj the tires were shot and I wanted something right away for cheap that had good rubber. 16" jk jeep wheels are dirt cheap around me, and I had spacers from my tj still on hand, so I am still running those on my jeep. They tuck in just about at the factory backspacing/offset.

I don't personally like having 20 extra lug nuts to worry about, but a quality hub centric wheel adapter/spacer can be safe if looked after. I've towed a 5x8 trailer for years on these spacers though.

I say weigh the pros and cons of the price, effort, availability, all the variables that come into buying wheels and see what fits your needs the best you can.

Also a handy site for calculating sizes, and backspacing of wheels, just click the different links for size comparison, backspacing calculator/conversion etc.

ben67uk

Reaction score
I haven't shopped personally for same lug pattern but different hub size spacers, I would imagine they are out there.

Unless wheels are extremely hard to come by in your area, it may be worth waiting a little longer to find some that bolt right up. That being said, when I bought my kj the tires were shot and I wanted something right away for cheap that had good rubber. 16" jk jeep wheels are dirt cheap around me, and I had spacers from my tj still on hand, so I am still running those on my jeep. They tuck in just about at the factory backspacing/offset.

I don't personally like having 20 extra lug nuts to worry about, but a quality hub centric wheel adapter/spacer can be safe if looked after. I've towed a 5x8 trailer for years on these spacers though.

I say weigh the pros and cons of the price, effort, availability, all the variables that come into buying wheels and see what fits your needs the best you can.

Also a handy site for calculating sizes, and backspacing of wheels, just click the different links for size comparison, backspacing calculator/conversion etc.
Thanks for the advice JRB, will keep you posted on what I decide.
Will also look at the tyre size calculator.
Ben67uk