Who's Jeep is this!?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the second time I have seen this green lifted Renegade on I-696. It was a girl driving it with windows down and just cruising along. The first time I saw this Jeep it was leaving the x-way at VanDyke road and had the same female driver.

2002-2003 Green Renegade with Frankenlift/Rusty Lift and Goodyear MT/R's. I could not catch up as my exit was approaching. This was taken at 3:50PM on West I-696.

You must be registered for see images

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wide Stance
You must be registered for see images

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you manage to get her to join, I believe that would be the first female on the site to own a lifted KJ.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I just read where you said it was a girl. Nope, never seen her before. I did see this one guy driving a lifted KJ Renegade but he was canadian.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think really the question is:

Are you trying to meet her, or know more about the Jeep... or both? :D

LOL. Not trying to meet her my fiancee would lock me down and I would never be seen again (okay not so dramatic). I don't even want to know more about the Jeep as it has typical lift/tires/Renegade style/etc.... I've seen plenty setups like it.

I just remember seeing it months ago on the same X-way and pulled onto the X-way cruising right along with her. At first I thought it was a girl driving her guys Jeep but when I saw her on the X-way she was just about passing me and I could see that she had a left leg up, as if sitting comfortable, 1 hand on the top of the wheel and the left arm resting on the door with the front windows down.

MARLON, it was a Michigan plate.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's one comfortable lady driver.....
Come think of it, maybe it is your resizing of the far away jeep that makes it look like wider.. It could be the resolution and lack of detail..

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's one comfortable lady driver.....
Come think of it, maybe it is your resizing of the far away jeep that makes it look like wider.. It could be the resolution and lack of detail..

The picture was taken from my cell at 1280x960 and then I cropped the specific section of the Liberty.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have to watch for her. I typically am on 696W at about 3:45 every day. I usually head from Evergreen to Ryan and I take Ryan to 18 mile. Van **** and Mound are packed at that time due to all the auto plants.

Latest posts

Members online