who else got hit with that nasty little noreaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigRich201

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that was one hell of a snow storm. i saw on the news in virginia there were over 4000 road accidents. i had to work in that snow. but i had some fun on the way home watching people get stuck and just casually driving around them.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
shoveled damn snow all day.

Rob

Reaction score
2 feet here in jersey. The liberty powered right through the unplowed roads. Lots of other "4x4"s weren't so lucky

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We probably got between 8 and 10 inches, if not more, here in Central Massachusetts. It was fun driving into work this morning in the blizzard conditions at 6 AM. Lol - nothing more fun than passing Toyota Corollas because they can't go faster than 10 without losing control.

Slapped on 4WD and did 40 all the way to work :)

I don't even know why people with 2WD, rear wheel drive vehicles dare to venture out. I would just stay home unless it was necessary for me to leave - like if I was losing an arm or something!

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
We probably got between 8 and 10 inches, if not more, here in Central Massachusetts. It was fun driving into work this morning in the blizzard conditions at 6 AM. Lol - nothing more fun than passing Toyota Corollas because they can't go faster than 10 without losing control.

Slapped on 4WD and did 40 all the way to work :)

I don't even know why people with 2WD, rear wheel drive vehicles dare to venture out. I would just stay home unless it was necessary for me to leave - like if I was losing an arm or something!

I lived in Alberta for many years including the brutal winters there.
Didn't need four wheel drive, just need real snow tires and frive slower!

jeepzilla

Reaction score
We got 14 inches here south of Boston! KJ's love to have fun in the snow...

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got about 12"-13" on the coast of CT. I was driving in the worst of it Saturday night coming home from my in-laws. Driving down a main road that was unplowed we had about 5"-6" on the ground already. The going was great until I got stuck behind some moron with his hazard lights on doing 10MPH or less and swerving all over the road. At first I thought it was a Land Rover and turned to my wife and said "Some rich dude in his $70k truck and doesn't know how to drive it". Then a big gust of wind hit our vehicles and cleared some of the snow off the back of the other vehicle. It was a JEEP XK (Commander)! My wife said "Check it out, it's a JEEP. If they're gonna drive like that, they should have their JEEP taken away."

Yeah, my wife's awesome.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
We didn't even get one snoflake up north. You guys hogged it all.

Dave

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It justifies the Grabber AT2's I put on it. Only needed 4wd for really deep or slippery portions. Like right outside Target where the moron in the Ford van decided to punch it (in the snow, mind you) to make sure he got in front of me (I hate LI) and pretty much ended up backwards. Then tried to yell at me like it was my fault (Huh??).

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
am i the only one that drives around with a tow rope in the car in the HOPES that i have to help someone out of a ditch, drift, or curb

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the song say, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
You must be registered for see images

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^that's just random jeep weather...........:D

Dave