Which would you recommend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTaylor

Reaction score
I am looking at putting some A/T tires on the Jeep and have narrowed it down to the Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10, Cooper Discoverer A/T3 or the General Grabber 2. Mostly do driving around town but will take it off road occasionally, so would prefer as little road noise as possible. I am leaning toward the Cooper Discoverer based on reviews that I have found, any reviews/recommendations are welcome.

Thanks
Greg

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I am looking at putting some A/T tires on the Jeep and have narrowed it down to the Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10, Cooper Discoverer A/T3 or the General Grabber 2. Mostly do driving around town but will take it off road occasionally, so would prefer as little road noise as possible. I am leaning toward the Cooper Discoverer based on reviews that I have found, any reviews/recommendations are welcome.

Thanks
Greg

Coopers, out of those 3

GTaylor

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation, will most likely order a set in the next couple of days.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd do the Hankooks, they have the rim bead protector. I've been researching the hell out of them for my LR3 and KJ, will get them for the LR3 for sure and likely the KJ. Should be a quiet tire and good manners on the street.

The coopers get good reviews too.

Tog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on my second set of Hankook's can't fault them not to noisy fairly good grip off road for an AT got about 60k ( km not miles) outta the 1st set and at least here in OZ way cheaper than the coppers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online