which wheels will fit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MKay

Reaction score
are all the jeep wheel stud patterns the same?

i want a spare set of OE wheels but cannot find any(that arnt attached to a car, i dont want to spend 3.5k on a new set of wheels!)

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are all the jeep wheel stud patterns the same?

i want a spare set of OE wheels but cannot find any(that arnt attached to a car, i dont want to spend 3.5k on a new set of wheels!)
No

The KJ/KK/TJ/XJ have 5 on 4.5 BP,XK/JK have 5 on 5 BP,and the older CJ's have 5 on 5.5 BP.

You will need at a 16" rim for a alloy rim,you can get away with a 15" rim in steel material only.The OEM KK rims specs are 16x7 with 5.5" of BS.

pauljh

Reaction score
would 5x114.3 255/75R17 wrangler rims fit my 2002 liberty?
looking on google states my offset is high,
the wrangler rims are medium.Could someone please advise me as to what would fit my liberty? any help appreciated.
they look like the ones you call moabs.

Last edited:

Red_KJ_666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes Paul those wheels will work on your 2002 KJ as 114.3mm = 4.5" The 16" MOAB wheels work fine on a Liberty. However those tires are (255/75/17) 32.1" so if it's not lifted they are NOT going to work, and even if it is lifted expect tire rub.

When buying used wheels and tires and you are in doubt trying them on (when possible) is the easiest way to make sure they'll work.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Better check those as I don't think they put any 17 inch on until the new JKs unless they are aftermarket or something
If they are from the JKs they will not fit period