Where you purchased your lift kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slava

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the question is in title :smokin:
Details are also highly appreciated such as kit description and price.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Bought our lift from All J Products. A Frankenlift with Rancho shocks.
Everything was included except for extra rear coil spring isolators. (To add additional lift.)
Heather is excellent to deal with. 10 out of 10 for customer service.
Jeepin by al supplied all the other goodies on our Rig.

Red07KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get Ironman kits in Canada?

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think your only option is JBA. Brokerage is the only fee worth noting. Paid tax on replacement cost when they calculated it on declared value when marlin shipped it so it wasn't more then 100 bucks due at collection.

Plus if you decide to do UCA your pretty much going to have to do it through him, might as well get it all at once.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Bought my junk through All J's too .... x2 Heather is great ... I even got emails from the tech to help with questions I had.

Rennagade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Jeepin By Al on Saturday. They are not far from my house in PA (about 60 miles). I am having it shipped to my parents house in NY since I am here helping my family with the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. My in-laws lost everything in Point Pleasant Beach. The house needs to be knocked down. Anyway, I spoke to Marlin and he helped me pick out the right lift kit. Good thing I did because I was going with a different kit. Now I will have a little more lift and still have the ride I want.

Red_KJ_666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
National 4wd for the OME springs, Action Car and Truck for the Rancho's, Jeepin' By Al for the Disco's, top plate spacer and the Bump stops but that was way back when I was into IFS stuff lol.....

Latest posts

Members online