Where is the oil pressure unit on a 2004, 2.8L CRD ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj_57

Reaction score
Hello,

Everything is in the title.
Where is the engine oil pressure unit on a 2004, 2.8L CRD ?
It has been several times that I try, I can not find.
I disassembled the engine skid plate but here does not help me much because we do not see anything extra.
From above it is even worse, under the hood, everything is tight.
I removed the casing of the air filter that is located above the oil filter, but here nothing more leads in visibility.
Can anyone inform me?

Thank you.

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Everything is in the title.
Where is the engine oil pressure unit on a 2004, 2.8L CRD ?
It has been several times that I try, I can not find.
I disassembled the engine skid plate but here does not help me much because we do not see anything extra.
From above it is even worse, under the hood, everything is tight.
I removed the casing of the air filter that is located above the oil filter, but here nothing more leads in visibility.
Can anyone inform me?

Thank you.

Yeah above the oil filter I think. For your Export CRD download the section "2.5_28 export diesel" here....covers our Export Engines nicely which are a bit different to the USA models. For other problems download the "2003 KJ Service Manual"...close enough to the 2004 model!

Index of /manuals/Jeep/KJ

kj_57

Reaction score
Thanks to you two.
I download the manual and study the problem.
I inform you of the result on my vehicle.
Thank you.

kj_57

Reaction score
Hello.
Then I found the engine oil pressure unit on my vehicle... I say " on my vehicle " because apparently there is a crowd of different assembly.
The unit is stuck between the engine block and the turbo, at the end of a tube which serves to position the unit vertically upward the engine.
The unit is practically invisible by the bottom of the vehicle and totally invisible by the top.
He is inaccessible without dismantling a multitude of other parts.
THX.

Latest posts

Members online