Wheeling today, Flagpole, GWNF Harrisonburg, VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was a good time, just me and one other jeeper from NoVa Jeepers. Here's some pics from my crappy camera. :-D

The album stopped linking pictures, screw picasa next time...here's a link to the album.

Looks like i got a tear somewhere in my front drive shaft boot, but i cant find it.

Overall a good time, a good ride, about 5 hours RT on the mountain. (plus 2 hours driving there and 3 hours back, full day!)It's an old fire road with some steppes, lots of ups and downs, some wooppies and a mud flat area that we didn't mess too much with(its getting really rutted). Almost got run over by a game warden who was flying around a turn. that was fun. Also went to a river crossing and got too deep too fast and was submarine-ing the front end, water was near hitting my windshield and i wasnt going that fast, luckily the Libby plugged thru and came out with no hickups! i was near fully submerged and she kept goin! didnt get a pic of that and didnt want to try it again and tempt fate. All in all a good time, clearance is still an issue, i was hitting rocks and scraping occasionally and once or twice got fully stopped up(on front diff stock skid) if i took the wrong line. Def need lift, def need armor. :-D

Last edited:

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that camera is bad. Lens cap still on when you took that?

TruLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that camera is bad. Lens cap still on when you took that?

$80 10mp Pentax, i know it ***** but i had to sell my SLR for food a year ago and havent had the funds to get the one i want. plus picasa resized them for me, plus it's a pain to get the settings right because every option is a icon, instead of words and there is no manual and it ***** at exposuring properly.

And wjkj they work now.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Odd...they still don't work for me.:(

But judging by your descriptions, nice pics!!!!:D

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$80 10mp Pentax, i know it ***** but i had to sell my SLR for food a year ago and havent had the funds to get the one i want. plus picasa resized them for me, plus it's a pain to get the settings right because every option is a icon, instead of words and there is no manual and it ***** at exposuring properly.

And wjkj they work now.

I was kidding, truliberty. I made that crack when all your pics were blank. Camera looks good. Nice pics.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice pic's.

Dave