Wheeling soon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jag2000v

Reaction score
anybody in ny doing any wheeling anytime soon? or at least want to go wheeling anytime soon?

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check the NE section over on LOST. We do a run every once in a while on some private property near Orange County Choppers. The next run is not scheduled yet though, but you can look at the pics from the last one. Keep checking the NE section for the next run as nothing is set up right now.

I have a tentative run scheduled up here for either the first or second weekend in June. Not sure yet of time or place but it would be a long haul for you. They are pretty spur of the moment sometimes. If interested let me know and I will let you know the details when I have them.

Dave

Jag2000v

Reaction score
yea i tried signing up 4 that forum (lostjks.com) a lil over a month ago and at the end of me registering it said that i must 1st be approved by some1 and i will get an email when im approved and untill then i cant sign in. i still yet 2 have gotten an email or b able 2 sign in. but im deff interested in goin. thanx

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea i tried signing up 4 that forum (lostjks.com) a lil over a month ago and at the end of me registering it said that i must 1st be approved by some1 and i will get an email when im approved and untill then i cant sign in. i still yet 2 have gotten an email or b able 2 sign in. but im deff interested in goin. thanx

"Corwyyn" on JKJCountry here is a moderator over on LOST. PM him on this board to see if he can help.

Dave

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
"Corwyyn" on JKJCountry here is a moderator over on LOST. PM him on this board to see if he can help.

Dave

If that doesn't work, Fouros is an admin over there, and Burchie is an admin too I believe....

Latest posts

Members online