What would be.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
....a good wax to put on after the Meg's Cleaner wax???

Thanks!!!:)

Mopar4L1fe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know how that stuff works... keep it away from the rango for a bit!!! JMO

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive found that Collinite 476 to be the longest lasting wax Ive used. Given the current life style that I have I no longer have time to detail like I use to. This stuff lets me wax around 2-3 times per year and it gives long lasting beading. It would be a great wax to top Megs Cleaner wax with.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ive found that Collinite 476 to be the longest lasting wax Ive used. Given the current life style that I have I no longer have time to detail like I use to. This stuff lets me wax around 2-3 times per year and it gives long lasting beading. It would be a great wax to top Megs Cleaner wax with.

Sounds very nice....links???:)

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I really like it.

Just make sure you apply it THIN or it will SUCK to remove. Let it haze good and such.

Its nothing like removing NXTv2, that stuff is a dream to work with. Its kinda idiot proof. Megs wanted to make sure everyone could use it. :)