What shock absorbers to install on the rear axle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andrei vit

Reaction score
I have Jeep KK 2011 diesel, the rear axle installed custom springs 2" and shocks OME NS 60069, now added a spacer at the bottom of 1.5", got 3.5", I understand and see that use the old shock absorbers will not work, advise what new install for this height, maybe OME N132L or others?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
OME 132 Ls would be best
or Bilstein 33-185859
but they would require a bushing to fit since it is larger than the bolt for the KK
Since you installed a spacer now its going to be hard to have the right amount of bumpstop

andrei vit

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, will be looking for and installing ome, does the bushing need to be completely changed? is there a special code for the bushing I need?

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Спасибо за информацию, буду искать и устанавливать омe, втулку нужно полностью менять? есть ли специальный код для втулки, которая мне нужна?
you need a sleeve if using the Bilsteins, do not remove the existing bushing , slide sleeve into the bushing
for the OMEs you go not need a sleeve in the bushing, they are made for the rear of a lifted 02-12 Liberty / Cherokee

andrei vit

Reaction score
With this elevator should still change something in the rear suspension, while I lengthened the stabilizer rods and put new extended shock absorbers on your recommendation, it will be enough? also at the bottom of the springs installed on two hockey washers.

Latest posts

Members online