What rear shocks and springs to buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aviram

Reaction score
cant find answers for my questions, believe it been discussed but still cant find the answer.
I own 2005 kj 3.7 without extra weight.
Bought used in great condition front 926 springs and ns130 shocks with clevis spacers.
Now im looking to complete the set.
should i buy 947 or 948 rear springs? What is the height differences between the models?
What shocks will work the best considering i cant find N132L? 60069 will work?
What lift amount should i expect from the front set?

mercdudecbr600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve installed the light 947 rear springs and I get about 21.25”. According to arb, The light springs are the same length as the heavy ones just a slightly lower rate. Which means, the 948 Would give you maybe 1/2 to 3/4” more clearance and a stiffer ride.

I had 926 front coils installed along with the 927 springs and got a decent rake front to rear maybe 1” difference. I switched to 927 front to account for a future winch install but If I wasn’t going to install a winch I’d have left the 926 and install a 3/8” top spacer.l to level it out. Now with 927, level front and back.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online