What is this called? Please help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amy_

Reaction score
Getting out of my KK today and the buttons on the back of my boots scratch the black piece that runs on the side on the bottom ( the outside piece that the door closes on) I wanna replace that piece I just have noooooooo idea what it is! I don't tnink it is the rocker panel!

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
BTW it is ok if your Jeep gets a scratch...adds personality!:icon_lol:
It is called a kick plate for a reason! In winter I hit my boots on it all the time to get the muck off before I step in first.
If it just a small scratch it could be just touched up.
Got a photo you can post of the scratch?
If it is black plastic just use mother's back to black..

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW it is ok if your Jeep gets a scratch...adds personality!:icon_lol:
It is called a kick plate for a reason! In winter I hit my boots on it all the time to get the muck off before I step in first.
If it just a small scratch it could be just touched up.
Got a photo you can post of the scratch?
If it is black plastic just use mother's back to black..

^^^this.

I'll trade ya for your scratch. I got a bent drivers side rock rail.......naw, on second thought, I got used to the bent rock rail and you can't have it!!!

Dave

Amy_

Reaction score
I understand about the character but considering the fact that I ain't even made the first payment on it yet I would like to keep it as nice as possible. It's my DD and I didn't spend XX,000 on it to be torn all to hell. But thank you everyone for the answers and help