We're not in Kansas anymore...well maybe I am

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Life Liberty Happiness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished registering and I'd figure I'd chime in here.
A little about me: I was born and raised on the east coast and a few years ago I moved to Kansas. Before the move, I had a few XJ's and a ZJ. I loved taking them through trails and dunes and everything in between.
After the move I did the family thing and traded my XJ in on a Prius. Ever since then I have been really feeling that itch to go get another Jeep.
After a few months of doing a lot of homework and trying to figure out my next vehicle, we bought a 2008 KK on Monday January 24th 2011. We looked at all kinds of suv's including the KK's, KJ's, pathfinders, xterras Commanders, and just about everything in between. We decided on the Libby because it seemed to be the best of all the things we were looking for: fuel efficiancy :joke:(better than the commander at least), still had true 4wd, 4 Door, etc. I would like to keep it mostly stock until I get a few payments down the line, but really want to get out and do some playing.

What I'm expecting from the site:

I'm really hoping to meet some great people here who enjoy the same things my family and I do. I hope to learn from others and to help increase the KK knowledge.
I'm basically looking for a great time with my new baby.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like we forgive HJ for owning an LR3. :happy175:

Welcome Jonathan. I'm absolutely certain that you'll find like minded folks right here.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back to Jeeps and the forum Jonathan.

If you promise not to show us the prius you will be forgiven.....haha

We do want a pic of the Jeep though....:smokin:

Dave

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Liberty asylum, Jon.:wave:

I've got nothing against the Prius. I think alot of folks should drive hybrids. They save gas, and leave more for us Jeepers:icon_twisted:

Life Liberty Happiness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Id post pics of the jeep, but with it being white and all the snow we are getting it wouldn't work. I should get some up soon!