We're BAAACK ... YAH HOOOOOO!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This cracks me up! After researching KJ sites upon our first CRD purchase (2005), the LOST moderators thought we would be better received and enjoy the atmosphere of the KJ Forum better. They sent us here and we made some very nice acquaintances, did a coupe of "mild" runs and had a blast getting to know the locals. Now, everyone is heading over to LOST again. What gives?

No flaming, PLEASE. We just purchased another (2006) CRD and wondered where all of our old "running buddies" were hanging out and where they are now.

I see KJ and Corwyn are still around, but some others seem to missing.

Anyway, "HI" from Mark and Lisa in Arizona. Hope to get out and break sumthin' real soon.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
everyone left when ^^^^this guy^^^^ showed up and started posting uselessly all over the site. Sorry budke i had to

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
(lol)

Actually, quite a lot of us post on both boards... depending on what kind of response you're looking for. ;)

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
jeepkj.com has ThunderbirdJunkie.
That is all you need.

Welcome back, Mark and Lisa. ThunderbirdJunkie lived in Glendale for a short while.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am accepted far and wide as the greatest of all time :p

LOST is definitely the place to be if you are looking for runs. AZ LOST has runs posted up quite frequently. Also the AZ Virtual Jeep club has stuff posted for runs a lot, but they are more a Wrangler group.

That being said, this forum is still the most entertaining!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online