Went muddin yesterday....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thekjwith9lives

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went out to a local place where you go wheelin and did some good trail rides but towards the end i stratled this mudhole and the rear end of the KJ slid off into and it was game over after that.Sorry aboout quality,they are cell phone pics.
You must be registered for see images

The rut i fell in
You must be registered for see images

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice pics. I high centered in the mud and had to be strapped out. I also pulled other more capable jeeps out of the mud. Not a big deal so don't worry about it. Besides, if you never got stuck in the mud you wern't really in the mud. Mud is tough and always worse than it looks. When your skids and everything underneith are packed solid, and it takes you a day to clean them out, then you know you were really in the mud.

Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Dave

thekjwith9lives

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks about the name, i choose it because my KJ has been through hell and back; being stuck and such while i was learning its capabilties and nothing as happened so far except stuff caused by me like packing the radiator fan with mud and burning it out :eek: got stuck behind a 24hr fitness and sat in water up to the rock sliders for over 10 hours:eek: i haven't done anything that extreme since then because i had to fork out 300$ for a backhoe to pull me out. But in all the KJ has held up quite well to what its been through and is keeping on strong.And yes i spent most of the morning cleaning mud out of skids and brakes;my rims were like a big playdough machine after i got pulled out!:D