Well, I guess I ought to post here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mntnbkr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the title says... I suppose I should make a true intro thread, since my first official post was on someone else's thread about the intermediate shaft.

Anyway, I found this site in my search for a cheaper than $244 (dealer price) intermediate axle shaft for my wifes '02 KJ. Eric was the recommended source, so I called him up, and got one on the way. Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow or Saturday.

I live in mid-Michigan and have owned the Jeep for about 5 years. We bought it with about 30K miles, and it's up to about 120K now. Since owning this Jeep I've converted my dad (now owns 3 jeeps) from a Chevy guy, and talked my brother into buying a Grand Cherokee as well.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Adam

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Adam and now everyone is going to start asking for pics of said jeep....haha

Dave

mntnbkr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eh...it's a bone stock Red Limited. Nothing special.

Now, my dads on the other hand...

Attachments

• 2010-02-20 13.07.56.jpg
    2010-02-20 13.07.56.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 14

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Like the title says... I suppose I should make a true intro thread, since my first official post was on someone else's thread about the intermediate shaft.

Anyway, I found this site in my search for a cheaper than $244 (dealer price) intermediate axle shaft for my wifes '02 KJ. Eric was the recommended source, so I called him up, and got one on the way. Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow or Saturday.

I live in mid-Michigan and have owned the Jeep for about 5 years. We bought it with about 30K miles, and it's up to about 120K now. Since owning this Jeep I've converted my dad (now owns 3 jeeps) from a Chevy guy, and talked my brother into buying a Grand Cherokee as well.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Adam

(welcome)

So, you have ordered an intermediate shaft from Eric? Can you PM me his number, I need a new inter-shaft too.

Latest posts

Members online