We have a new bumper option!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaywatch_3

Reaction score
Not sure if anybody has seen this yet, but looks like we have a new front bumper option for our Liberty's! I haven't done a lot of research on the company yet, but the bumpers look freak'n cool. Let me know what you think and if your lucky enough to own one of these beauties let us know how you like it.

Here's the link.

hncusa

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That thing is fat as **** reminds me too much of a JK bumper I don't like it. Then again I can't get it cause I have an 03

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
When are the spy photographs going to be released on your front bumper???
Inquiring minds want to know......:emotions34:

After I sell a few more rears to finish funding the fronts
Pockets aren't deep enough :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't like the way that thing looks at all. That is no where near a beauty that's for sure. That thing is ass ugly.

Last edited:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still partial to the ARB (till I see the Mudd's Garage prototype :icon_lol: ) but I don't think this new one is fugly. I mean, take off that stinger - or whatever they might be calling it - and it gets better right away.

Angles are a bit too sharp for my taste and it looks like the bra straps need cinched up to lift the sagging lower edge... but not a bad effort. :gr_grin::gr_grin::happy175:

Bob

jaywatch_3

Reaction score
Its in no way perfect, but I do like the fact that manufacturers are at least thinking about liberty owners now and not just wranglers. I am also not happy with their price point, but I'm sticking with the fact that it looks cool.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Its in no way perfect, but I do like the fact that manufacturers are at least thinking about liberty owners now and not just wranglers. I am also not happy with their price point, but I'm sticking with the fact that it looks cool.

Manufacturers have "always thought" about KJs, problem is there is very limited number who will actually buy a bumper. You can make parts all day long for Wranglers and they sell like hotcakes, completely different market with the KJs and KKs . Thats why there is a very few who even sell lifts, the market for them isn't there for most lift companies.
Nothing wrong with their price point, with getting a bumper to market, stocking them, answering 500 questions about them, its a cheap price. Still hangs down way too far / out too far and much to angular for my tastes

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anything out there with an external roll cage that can connect to the front and rear bumper?

You mean like how this one is done up? Anything is possible with cutting tools, pipe bender, and a welder! ;)

You must be registered for see images attach

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good but if it was not so huge! I would rather stick to an ARB, And for much cheaper!

mightybeet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mean like how this one is done up? Anything is possible with cutting tools, pipe bender, and a welder! ;)

You must be registered for see images attach

id put a ladder on the side so i could climb up, look over the top, shake my head and climb back down. then id tie things to it.

Latest posts

Members online