Was wife's 04 KJ now mine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonM

Reaction score
Wife got a TJ and I'm finally getting rid of ole ford ranger. Got it lifted w\3" kj lift from rough country running 265/70R16 SO MUCH BETTER those 215\70 w\ no lift sucked u bottom out all the time. Looking for a nice bull bar next.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Wife got a TJ and I'm finally getting rid of ole ford ranger. Got it lifted w\3" kj lift from rough country running 265/70R16 SO MUCH BETTER those 215\70 w\ no lift sucked u bottom out all the time. Looking for a nice bull bar next.

Welcome to the madness
Too bad about the Rough Country lift, we could of saved you money and a lot of heartaches later on. But at least you can upgrade in a couple of months
Sorry to be so blunt, but its the way it is, KJs and spacer lifts do not work well together at all .
We've done over 50 KJ lifts here plus many variations of lifts on one of mine for testing so just warning you.
Bull Bar , not many out there that do not attach to where your tow points mount
But try the Matrix Brush Guard from jeepinbyal, good mount, has tow points etc

Last edited:

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Hmmm I have a KJ but kept the ole Ranger too.

Edit: Guess it's two for the price of one day. Never had that happen before. :happy175:

justjeeps

Reaction score
Yah my wife has the newer Wrangler.....went down to buy an read diff seal at dealer and she went shopping!!!