Was just in an accident with my 2007 Jeep Liberty. Parts Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Las3223

Reaction score
I have a chance to purchase a 2004 Jeep Liberty for parts. From what you can see from the picture that needs to be replaced would the 04 Liberty fit my 07 Liberty (pictured below)? Thank you in advance for any advice.

You must be registered for see images

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
They changed a lot of front end parts in 05, so 02-04 are the same , 05-07 the same
The amount of parts you need and the work involved would be easier to find an 05-07

Las3223

Reaction score
They changed a lot of front end parts in 05, so 02-04 are the same , 05-07 the same
The amount of parts you need and the work involved would be easier to find an 05-07

Ok, thank you sooo much. That just saved me a lot of time and money.

David13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Junkyard.

That way you just get what you need, with all the extra parts and fasteners, etc., and any other miscellaneous parts you might need, screws, clips, springs, etc., but not a bunch of other stuff and broken stuff that you don't need that sits in your yard for the next 50 years.

They today have their inventory online. So from a distance you can see what make and model, and sometimes color they put out in the yard. You just have to get their in time to get what you need/want.

I drove 125 miles only to see two guys taking off the hood I wanted. 15 minutes too late.
dc

Latest posts

Members online