Virginia Beach?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, moved out here with my wife about 5 months ago and have seen more lifted Jeeps (including KJs) here than anywhere I have ever lived. And it's not just for show, either. A lot of them have matching spare tires, high lift jacks, and mud on the sides. What I can't figure out is where everyone is going to wheel around here.

Anyone living in VB or the vicinity of Hampton Roads care to weigh in?

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of them have matching spare tires, high lift jacks, and mud on the sides.

haha. You know that is one thing I have seen with a lot of lifted Wranglers around my area is that their spare tires are stock and look silly compared to the larger tires they are actually running. I have always grabbed all 5 tires as opposed to just the 4 when upgrading.

KJ Willy

Reaction score
I am stationed on a ship in Norfolk and live down in Chesapeake, for wheeling OBX 1.5 to 2 hours away. You also have GWNF and Shoe Creek which are 4-5 hours north, or if you are willing to take the chance to get in trouble there are private property mud holes all over the place. Also URE is 6 hours south.

I go out with guys from my ship when we can and I will let you know next time.