Using '02 ('pre'-lowered) springs for lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f1paul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Help meeee please.........

I am looking for that kind soul out there that knows he owns one of the original, "taller" 2002 kj's (RENEGADE package) to please provide us shorter dudes out here a v.i.n.# or part #'s for these springs.

there are a few of us out here that would like only a moderate amount of lift but is almost impossible to track down these springs for the kj through any jeep dealer without a part# or v.i.n.# from a vehicle that is equipped properly.

I have tried to enlist the help of other owners on these forums but with no success as of yet.
My next option is to measure LLL on any 2002 kj's that i see on dealers lots until i find one but i hope i dont have to resort to that.

One more thing..........

I would like to buy an aftermarket LSD (i have open diff now) does anybody have any suggestions on some good brands.

CHUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a pic of my pre-lowered KJ sittin pretty hi on GY Eagles. I'll try to get under to find the part #. Wish me luck. Later.

You must be registered for see images

TargetPractice

Reaction score
You can have mine!

I've still got my prelowered springs, shocks and struts.

PM me if you are interested.