User manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

musicaldoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have got my brand new 2.8 CRD Liberty, is there any place where I could download the full user manual?

I have downloaded (I don't remember from which link) the full manual for the 3.7L but I obviously need the one for the 2.8 CRD. The one we have in Italy is just a small one, nothing comparable to the 417 pages of the 3.7L one I have downloaded :( .

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can buy the manual in paper or CD form from Jeep. I have the 2005 manual which is missing some of the extras starting in 2006.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try looking in the passenger glove box. There is a little hidden slot at the very top of the glove box that you will not see unless you bend down and look up into it. I thought my new Jeep didn't have an owners manual for nearly 2 weeks. I went back to the dealer and the guy came out, opened up the glove box, reached upwards and pulled it outta there. Unless he was a magician and had it secretly hidden in his sleeve....

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought he was talking about the service manual when he started talking about 400+ pages my 2005 owners manuals are nowhere near that many pages.

musicaldoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I was talking about just the user manual, I have downloaded one from the JEEP site and it's more than 400 pages, but it doesn't speak about CRD.
What is weird for me is that on my manual, which looks anyway complete, is that for example the brake-in advices are just a correct translation of the american manual for the 3.7L...how is it possible that two engines completely different from different factorys might have the same brake-in instructions?

I know that modern engines don't need much attention, but I'm still one of those who think that a good brake-in is important.

BTW...where is it possible to find also the service manual for the 2007 Liberty?...

P.S.
I will be sailing for the next weeks and I won't be able to answer you...see you later Jeepers friends !

Last edited: