Was already worn out after cutting grass but decided to tackle installation of the Teraflex bumps stops that came today, on the front of the Jeep. I've installed OEM bump stops before ... piece of cake. But these Teraflex stops just aren't as pliable or flexible as the original equipment ones. I can't get these Teraflex ones to go in. I tried silicone grease and using this water meter wrench for leverage. Just won't pop in. I bought these stops off eBay and they are said to be for a 02-07 Liberty. Back inside, I checked the box they came in but there is no part number on the Teraflex box ... or maybe covered with a sticker or something. So I'm calling it a day, gonna cook supper and try again tomorrow. Maybe I can find some tips and tricks and a video on these things or something. Thought about even jacking up the wheel and using the upper A arm to try and pop them in. If push comes to shove, might try that.