!!!ugent help!!! Asd relay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

symetri

Reaction score
I have an '07 Jeep Compass 2.4 today the car just died and would not start. I can crank it however its like there is no gas to start the car, even though it is on a full tank. A blue 15amp fuse was blown, I inserted 2 new fuses and as soon as I start to crank the car they both blew. I went online and it showed that fuse is for the ASD relay feed. Can someone please tell me if this means the fuel pump has gone bad? or where more importantly where is the relay located? I would rather replace the relay then the fuel pump first. I can not find any info on this online, if someone could please help me I would greatly appreciate it!! :confused:

TJ2

Reaction score
ASD down

I'm surprised this query never got a reply. The auto shut down fuse (#16--15 amp mini) blew on my '95 CRD. All fuel delivery functions stopped. All fuel delivery sensors threw fault codes.

Mine was 'fixed' by replacing the fuse. Never another problem. I now carry fuses. I've been meaning to get a couple of the generic relays in case they blow. Trouble shooting even a blown fuse can be difficult. It might be a good idea for those who've had no trouble. . YET.. .to keep this post in mind.

Latest posts