UCAs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andrew Ianitello

Reaction score
Hey! First post on this forum as I am lost and in a money pit at the moment. 2.5” lifted 2004 KJ and I ordered a set of Rocky Road Outfitters UCAs. Had quality control issues with the first pair they sent, so after a couple of weeks the second pair finally came and once installed the camber was scarily off. Before even taking it to an alignment shop we tried cranking the cam bolts all the way out and sure enough there just isn’t enough adjustment to get it close to aligned properly. Now we’re having trouble getting them returned... BUT. Out of all this where I’m at right now as far as ideas is this. I know the KKs have some redesigned parts and the UCAs are among those. From what I can tell the KK UCAs have the same specs as far as mounting and bolt size for the ball joint. And it looks as though they just became asymmetrical to account for more caster and have a bit more of a bored out area on the back(possibly to help with clearance with the struts). All of which the aftermarket UCAs are designed to do... Any thoughts on this idea? Bad? Good? I’m open to all

Latest posts

Members online