Type of Lift on my Liberty??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeepC

Reaction score
I just purchased an 04 Liberty which is lifted probably around 2.5"or so. I did see a tag on the front springs showing that the springs are OME 927 and they have a half moon bumpstop toward the top also. The rear of the vehicle has a round poly shaped donut like pyramid and a set of Skyjacker shocks (H7088S)I think the front srtuts are OEM, I didnt see any stickers or info on them.If this sounds like any type of lift or if you can tell me anything about it I would greatly appreciate it. If you need more info just ask me. Thanks (Aeh)

Gringo Loco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome, it would help if you posted pictures to ID your lift so we can give this a shot.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jfortier777 said:
no need.

Its clearly the OMEJACKERPOLY Lift.

Lol! Thats funny.

Sounds like you have ome springs on the front(Thats good), stock springs on the rear with a spacer(good, but it can be better).. Skyjacker shocks are ok but Ive heard they go bad kinda fast..

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you may have the older version of the Frankenlift, the newer version uses OME rears due to the availability of the Skyjacker rear springs, the lifts were always on back order because they could never get enough of them.