Trimmed the front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was finally a nice weekend out and I was itching to do something to the Jeep. Didn't have much money so I decided to trim the front bumper

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I still need to clean it up and I think I'm going to cut the wheel well area a bit higher.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dremel and a razor knife. Just used a cutter on the dermel on a couple spots that where thicker. I probably could have gotten by with just a the razor honestly.

I'm going to take off the sides higher up just above the reflector. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Next week I am ordering the 4Xguard front guard and skid plate

0uTkAsT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet!! Man your KJ is going to be awesome, especially once you get the skids and wheels on her. I wish I had the money for the JBA lift and 4X skids, but the Mopar skids and 1.5" lift are all I can afford right now so they'll have to do.

I can't wait to see more pictures when you finish the trimming and getting other things installed!

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. The only reason I was even able to afford the lift I did get was because I sold my Macbook Pro and my Cannondale bike. Decided lifting it was more important than having those 2 things lol

0uTkAsT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. The only reason I was even able to afford the lift I did get was because I sold my Macbook Pro and my Cannondale bike. Decided lifting it was more important than having those 2 things lol

Haha I hear you! I sold a pistol I didn't shoot much in order to buy most of the stuff I have now, but that money only got me the wheels, lugs, and cargo carrier. Now I'm going to have to find other stuff to sell :poop:

Last edited:

92fox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the same thing to mine recently. It didn't turn out as clean, only had a hacksaw, but I still like it.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is really trimmed now lol
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first pic in this thread are the stock SRA's but in the photo above Yeah those are the treadwrights.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I don't know. I've had them almost a year now. I plan to get som Duratracs here soon. I mainly got them just to get a bigger more aggressive tire since I was listed and still on the crappy stock tires so I haven't really kept track of milage from when I put them on. 10k or so miles maybe

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plug an X20 12k winch if that counts. I got the wings and guard coming

Latest posts

Members online