Transmission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pt420

Reaction score
I have removed the transmission, front carrier, and transfer case put another carrier in in process of putting a 2003 Jeep liberty transmission in place of my 2007, as I was putting everything in place I noticed there is plug for the 2007 that the 2003 does not have all others are right where they are supposed to be puzzled on what to do about this. Have pictures of both plug ins of where it is coming from and where it should be here on the 2003. Need to know what I can do about it and if this ****** will work on the 2007 Jeep liberty.
Thank you.first picture is plug the little one the big plug in is there it is the little one the 2003 does not have for 2007 the second is the 2003 ****** where it should plug in like it did for the 2007 in the 3rd picture. I hope this help in helping figure this out on want on the road. Thank you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.