Transmission flush RLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaybird91

Reaction score
Im getting my auto trans flushed by the dealer. Ive had the KJ V6 for 5 months now and want to see how the results will be. I have 144,000 miles i dont think the ****** has ever been serviced . Should i have gotten a fluid exchange or Just go with the flush?

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
The dealer trans service has the re-circulating machine and will service filter & pan gasket.
It will guarantee all of the old trans fluid is removed including what was in the torque converter & replenish with ATF+4.
Last time I had mine done, the warranty was one year leak free on pan a well.

Jaybird91

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips. I got the flush done and it drives way better. Lots of power what a difference.

Jaybird91

Reaction score
How much did this cost you? I'm considering it
So it came out to 504$ with the new pan they suggested to change . It would have been cheaper if i didn’t get the pan. Maybe 400$ . But if your pan is old there gunna tell you. They might have to order to if not in stock. But well worth it . I have a year warranty for leaks

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
That seems fairly expensive & sometimes they may have specials to ask about.
My last trans service was 225 if I remember correctly.
The oem pans do warp a bit and like to leak, so ordered a pml 42rle aluminum trans pan, with drain plug.
Anyways I'm glad you completed the service and all is well now.

Latest posts

Members online