Trail beater liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

offroadohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Getting fixed and put back into service :)

Needs upper and lower control arms, inner/outte tres, spindle,caliper rotors and brake line to be "drivable"

Found those parts for $100 at a local junkyard so it'll get put back to IFS for now, but I'm also picking up a d30 HP non disco, with big joint shafts from the same yard for $60 that will eventually be put in the front.

My intentions are to have this thing tagged and insured by friday so I can drive it to work for the heck of it.

It's new purpose inlife is to be a dedicated trail rig that I can beat the body on without any concern, just like its a 90 cherokee or something :)

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool! Keep us updated with pictures. Are you going to make it trail only? Or are you going to keep it so that it's able to be registered but just a secondary vehicle for your trailing pleasure? I've always been curious to see how long it would take someone to build a towed trail-only monster.

offroadohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here in ohio if it has a windshield ad lights its pretty much legal so it will ALWAYS be tagged regardless of how it looks. But it will be a dedicated trail vehicle.

offroadohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has driven out of the garage.

Video of it driving

All glass is in, mirrors are on.

Now I just need front turnsignals and I can leagally driv eit ( though the lack of turnsignals wont stop me from driving it tommorrow to work)

Still need to see what I can do for a front bumper.

I am currently $1100 invested.