Toys for Tots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
L.O.S.T. Toys for Tots is when? I think it the 3rd weekend in October, but with L.O.S.T. Forum creating error messages again. I figure I start a thread here.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is 10/18. Are you going?? I already told Brian I was going....and then LOST crashed.....so I have not heard anything???

Dave

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a two day cat/dog show at Javits Convention Center that weekend. So if the TfT is the 18th, I'll go to the show on the 17th.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
dog/cat show? It would be pretty interesting. I gotta check that out. Could be a good way to prove to my wife that she is actually NOT allergic to cats. :)

You must be registered for see images attach

So when is TFT, and who is attending, what is the itinerary this year? Pies/Burgers/Pizza?

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
dog/cat show? It would be pretty interesting. I gotta check that out. Could be a good way to prove to my wife that she is actually NOT allergic to cats. :)

So when is TFT, and who is attending, what is the itinerary this year? Pies/Burgers/Pizza?

Hyed....It is 10/18. We were in the middle of working out the details when LOST crashed.

If Brian does not show up on here, I will call him tonight and get him over here.

Dave

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hyed....It is 10/18. We were in the middle of working out the details when LOST crashed.

If Brian does not show up on here, I will call him tonight and get him over here.

Dave
Doesn't sound good from the other thread. Sound like L.O.S.T. lost or corrupted its membership database again. It been mention they got four - that's right - four database backups. Why it still down, probably means they're having the same problem as last year. The backups also got damage.

Jeep dawg

Reaction score
GUYS, I am here.
I spent the last 3 days trying to remember where this site was. and another day to remember my password.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
GUYS, I am here.
I spent the last 3 days trying to remember where this site was. and another day to remember my password.

You are really a LOST Dawg......you need to stop over more often.....haha

I almost called you last night.

Dave

Jeep dawg

Reaction score
yea I am. work work work and more work. add a few 90foot oaks to that on the ground in my back yard. I AM LOST!

I am going to get a new thred going here about oct TFT. I hope more people from here will attend.

sorry for being short but I am F-BOMB tired tonight