Toys for Tots at Rock Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05kj6spd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is an upcoming toys for tots ride at the Rock Run Recreation Area located in Patton, Pa. Only Liberty I have seen at the park is mine and I wouldn't mind seeming some more come out and wheel. There are trails for every level of wheeler.

You must be registered for see images attach

05kj6spd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its coming up soon. Been some rain so it will make it slick but so far the weather here hasn't turned too cold and no snow yet.

05kj6spd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming up this weekend. So far it's really warm for this time of year. I heard we might get an inch or two of snow so that will make things slippery.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about it but Patton is just too far. Almost 8 hours from me here in MA. Sounds like fun though! Take lots of pics.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Way too far for me too.

Dave

05kj6spd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try and get some from all the different levels of trails. Maybe next year a weekend trip. Worth a weekend if you ask me, the trails are a lot of fun and can be very challenging.

05kj6spd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rock Run is opening for the wheeling Season on Saturday April 2nd. I was just out there clearing trails this past weekend and I can't wait to get out and do some real wheeling soon. Hope to see a few Libby up there this year. So far mine is the only I have seen on this trails and I getting tired of the funny looks I get haha.

rikguy33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only been to Rock Run on a 4 wheeler & dirt bike. Were are you located 05kj6spd ? I'm in Altoona.

05kj6spd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live just outside of Johnstown. I spend a lot of time up at Rock run and I am planning on going up there this Saturday for the opening weekend. I am sure I will be making a lot more trips up this year.