Toyo Open Country AT II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dayspring78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone running Toyo Open Country AT II's P245/75 R16? Not LT. I would really like to see some pictures of other Peoples' Liberty with this Tire if possible. Thanks!

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im running them in 255/70/16 . Have been a very good tire in all conditions including deep mud and 2+ feet of snow

Dayspring78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you think the "P" rated tires have a less aggressive tread pattern than the "LT"? My local tire shop showed me the "LT" tire, which I was very impressed, however they did not have a "P" rated in stock. I'm getting my JBA control arms installed tomorrow and replacing a bad wheel bearing then it's time for the Liberty to get some new tires! Thanks for all the help to everyone!

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you think the "P" rated tires have a less aggressive tread pattern than the "LT"? My local tire shop showed me the "LT" tire, which I was very impressed, however they did not have a "P" rated in stock. I'm getting my JBA control arms installed tomorrow and replacing a bad wheel bearing then it's time for the Liberty to get some new tires! Thanks for all the help to everyone!

P rated tires generally have less tread depth....i have not seen them in this tire though personally. ( i have the LT's)

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Tread pattern would be the same.
I run Nitto Terra Grapplers...the cousin to the Open Countrys. Love 'em, have had 2 sets on the KJ and 2 on the LR3. I use the P rated ones.

Latest posts

Members online