Towing/Harness/Brake Controller Faq

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amarony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I see the same questions being asked all the time from the various forums and thought I'd put a FAQ together for the How To section about hitches, wiring harnesses and brake controllers. I went ahead and posted it there and hope it meets Bennet's and everyone else's approval to keep. Turned out to be way too damn long but I figure it's my donation for the benefits this site has given to me since I bought the Libby. I'm too tired to proof it anymore at this point and will do something better for the image links later.

kjk

Reaction score
This "How To" is a nice addition, Thanks for posting it. Did you install the fuel tank skid plate at the same time as the hitch?

Amarony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kjk said:
This "How To" is a nice addition, Thanks for posting it. Did you install the fuel tank skid plate at the same time as the hitch?

No didn't do the skid. I'm skidless for the time being. But the directions for the hitch reference the skidplate because they use the same bolt holes.

Latest posts

Members online