TOMKEN Brushl Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uncle Krusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally found two decent looking :)imo:) Brush Guards for the Liberty. They are made by Tomken, and don't have all the goofy looking bends that most of the others incorperate trying to match the Liberty's bug-eyed aperance. I realy like the smaller one.

http://www.4wd.com/Jeep-Bumpers-Jee...JEEP&Model=LIBERTY+(KJ)+LIMITED&Weld+On_PQ=No

The price isn't half bad either - until you read that they require a Roadmaster towing bracket assembly for mounting them. - Another $400 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Roadmaster Tow Bar Mounting Brackets / Base Plates

I was considering a dual reciever type set-up, as I like the idea of being able to remove the gaurd quickly if needed, but this leaves me with two questions:

1. Does anyone have one of these, know of someone with one, or any experience with these? Just looking for some input since the price of the two components together starts getting close to other options that are out there and provide winch mounts.

2. Wouldn't it be cheaper to take some pictures / sketches / measurments to a good Fab shop and have one made (no need to have it finished as I have the tools to clean it up and paint it myself - I'm just not a welder :worthy:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online