To KJ or not to KJ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hummeron37s

Reaction score
Hey everyone, My name is Brian and my wife and I love to wheel. We were looking at a 2006 Liberty Renegade but they sold it so now we are looking at a 2006 Liberty Sport tonight but I like the looks of the Renegade. Does anyone know the price on the flares they are the only thing I can't locate online.
My other ride is a 2003 Hummer H2 with a 4" Rancho lift, a Warn bumper with a Warn 9500xp winch. To many mods to list. I hope you guys aren't Hummer hater...:rolleyes:

You must be registered for see images attach

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
(welcome)

Hummers are welcome.

As for Rene flares on a Sport....they won't fit. :)

CRD Joe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get a 2005 or 2006 sport or limited CRD! Mines got an Inmotion chip that produces 335 ft pnds of torque AND gets over 30mpg on the highway.

Diesels RULE!\\:D/

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure 05-06 Rene flares fit on an 05-07 Sport/LTD....since the grills, and fenders are different....

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I would hold out for a Rene, if I were you. Flares are hard to find...sometimes they come up on FleaBay, but not very often.

I guess you can post a Hummer pic on here. :D

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
ThunderbirdJunkie would never post a picture of that ugly **** on this board. You guys deserve better.
Like this fine piece of automotive history;
You must be registered for see images

Hummeron37s

Reaction score
Well we passed on a 2006 and a 2007 sport and are on the hunt for another Renengade. Anyone know of one in the NY area?
as requested here are some pics of my H2 wheeling last year before the bumper and brushguard.

Hummeron37s

Reaction score
Went and looked at a 2005 silver Renegade tonight with 49k miles. It had a cracked foglight, cracked parking light, a gouge in the drivers rear flare and 5 bald tires. We were going to get it until the sale person said they would throw new tires on it( but somehow the price went up $700) and there was a $800 dealer fee. They also lowballed me on our trade by $1500. In the end I basically told them to F off.