Tires for an '03 Limited?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

castle

Reaction score
My wife ripped apart one of the stock Goodyear Wranglers SRA and I have to replace it. The OE tires have about 39k on them. I can either:

1 - Buy 1 new Goodyear Wrangler SRA and mount the spare(new) in the front.
2 - Keep the spare and buy 4 new 235/70's
3 - Keep the spare and buy 4 new 245/70's

Will the 245/70 rub? The vehicle is stock.

I didn't expect to be shopping around for tires this week so I'm a little overwhelmed with all the info available. IMO most OE Goodyears suck.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
dump all of them and buy 5 new tires....(Bridgestone Revo's, Firestone Destination A/T's are a few good examples)

245's will not rub...

castle

Reaction score
245's won't rub eh? Hmmm. The Destination and Revo are definetely two good options from what I've read here and seen on Tirerack. Big difference in price. Bang for the buck I'd have to go with the Firestones.

2003KJ

Reaction score
You might also consider the Bridgestone Dueler A/T 693's. They are very similar to the Revos, but are about $20 a tire cheaper than the Revo's. Im about to pick up a set for my Jeep next week. I've had a chance to drive another Jeep with these tires on them and I was quite impressed, especially with the muck i was going through off road. Just something else to look into.

Latest posts

Members online