Tire Relocation!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nFodzy

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone knows if they make a tire relocate for the 2008+ KJ's. I wanna put the tire on the back like the older KJ's.. Does anyone have one and know where to get it?!!

Austerity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mean a KK? Never noticed it didn't have a tire on the back, but I guess I don't pay much attention to them, not a fan. Sorry that's not much of a help.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything. Seems like it would be a problem since the rear door / tailgate / whatever it is called, swings up. The struts probably wouldn't hold the additional weight of the spare. Maybe it would though.

A custom bumper with swing out tire carrier would be a good option and pretty bad ass.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything. Seems like it would be a problem since the rear door / tailgate / whatever it is called, swings up. The struts probably wouldn't hold the additional weight of the spare. Maybe it would though.

A custom bumper with swing out tire carrier would be a good option and pretty bad ass.

Someone makes a swing out tire carrier for the KK that fits into the hitch receiver.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
here is one picture I took of Teds have some more somewhere
You must be registered for see images attach

found another

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is one picture I took of Teds have some more somewhere