Tire Rack Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a set of 265/70-16 Revos for the Lib and literally not 5 min later I got a phone call here at work. Its a guy from Tire Rack making sure I wasnt mistaken with my order and the size [-X -- I explained that I'd lifted (really its going to be lifted) the Liberty and so he told me they'd pass it on through and ship them out tomorrow \:D/

Cant wait, Rusty's 2.5" coil lift and 265/70 Revos. I just hope it keeps snowing!

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats man, you should love that setup, I am partial to BFGs myself, but those are great tires \:D/

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL =D>

That`s what the the guy at Firestone did too when I first called asking about Revos for the Liberty. I tell him I want 245/75/16 tires. "Sure, no problem. What vehicle?" 2004 Jeep Liberty. Checks...silence ensues...then he goes, "Uh...Is it lifted?". Yup. "Uh...oh. OK." I was rotflmao.

Mike

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice! The Revos are on my list (but normal size!). Let us know how they work out. How soon do you hope to get them on?

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Cool, I got my awesome deal through tires plus too. I got some connections there which works out nice. I got 4 wheel alignment, 5 firestone M/T's 245/75R16, clevis lift (I helped him how to do it, tho), cutting, mounting and balancing w/ stems all for 700 bucks. That's just an unbeatable price for all the stuff and work I got.

EDIT: Never mind, I though you had tire plus, not tires rack, Actually all the stuff tireplus gets is from tire rack, so I think they are affiliated with each other.

Bennett

Latest posts

Members online