Thoughts on light bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I want to add a bit more light to the roof. What do people run and how do you like them? I am considering a renegade light bar since it fits nice. I don't want anything that sticks up too high. Maybe a cross bar mount but in the front? Just trying to bounce some ideas around.

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before I went with the rack and lights I have now I thought about a LED fog and spot light bar combo they fit closer to the roof than the stock renegade light bar.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before I went with the rack and lights I have now I thought about a LED fog and spot light bar combo they fit closer to the roof than the stock renegade light bar.

Ya I checked that out too. Just a bit out of the price range. (even though the light bar kit is like 700 as well). Plus with the push bar and soon a cb antenna I would look a bit too much like a cop for the local pd to ignore lol. They already wave to me haha

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I checked that out too. Just a bit out of the price range. (even though the light bar kit is like 700 as well). Plus with the push bar and soon a cb antenna I would look a bit too much like a cop for the local pd to ignore lol. They already wave to me haha

You can get the LED bars for about 200 and speaking of that push bar where did you get it and how did you attach it?

Latest posts

Members online