This guy painted his jeep purple!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had he gone with a bit darker tone of purple it would have looked great!!

You know we can laugh about this, but as expensive as these toys are, i have three kids and i know, i wouldn't mind finding a faded one to repaint/restore!

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I swear that was the most fun toy I've ever had, kid or grownup. :)

And it's the first thing I'm buying my son/daughter as soon as he/she's born!

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My son had the Silverado.....and my daughter had the Jeep....:cool:

maverick7321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I saw this thread title I thought that maybe Bret Farve owned a Jeep and had painted it in Vikings Purple. :D

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a classic 1970's Chrysler Plumb Crazy Purple would look good on a KJ!
Or a two tone Silver-Metallic Purple (Plumb Crazy) paint scheme would look
really cool!

Stole the words right out of my mouth. That would be the PERFECT color on a Jeep. Hmm... If i ever need to repaint...

My kids have a battery powered 4-wheeler, i wanted to get the John Deere Gator that Wal-Mart has for christmas, a friend of mine has it and the kids run around the yard picking up branches and stuff with it, it even has a dump bed for emptying it out. That could be a benefit to dad mowing the lawn!! LOL

I saw a really cool Wrangler at Runnings, it was black, had a roll bar with lights on it that really worked, and it even had a real working am/fm radio.

Jeepin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow I'm not the only one who thought about Favre joining the Vikings when reading the thread title...I'm still pi**ed about that.

******** Packers fan for life...Favre has officially been deemed a traitor. Sorry not trying to change the topic here.

You'd be surprised how many power wheels are junked...this guy probably makes some decent money.