The 03 1st day , just bought

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
before and now
Had brought her home that morning, smoked turns installed
getting ready for JBA lift, Moabs , regear etc
My son could not believe that just bought her and tore her all apart first day
All fluids done, spark plugs, filters , two days to do all that with lift, new 4.10s front and rear
bumper trimmed, front Matrix installed OH and 03 Limited leather interior
My buddy Johns silver one sitting there with my RL roof rack and my old ARB which I should not of sold him ( it was stock when we first met , I ruined him quickly )
The 04 in the background with full length RL rack and stupid light bar that was worthless right there and RL front bumper
You must be registered for see images attach

12/2021

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love that green, nice work (as always) The duct tape is a nice touch ;p

Where are you finding these clean KJs. Almost every one I see around these parts is rusted up to the body mouldings

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually was at a Jeep dealership to pick up some parts and seen older couple taking things out of this one ( the 03 )
They had just traded it in, they bought it new, always garaged , they had all service records for it ( which the dealership did not want )
Went in told salesman I wanted to try it out
Took it home made a list, went back told them what I would pay , then haggled for ten minutes , when I walked out the door
They came out and matched my offer and threw in tax/title
Next day it was being torn apart LOL

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Niiiice.

Nothing warms my heart more than abusing car dealers. Poor Large-Mouthed Game Fish Excrements always fill their drawers when forced to actually haggle. Seeing the light drain from their eyes when the realize they are not equipped to do so sustains me. :wink:

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Love that green, nice work (as always) The duct tape is a nice touch ;p

Where are you finding these clean KJs. Almost every one I see around these parts is rusted up to the body mouldings
You can web search the Omaha metro to look for them...I suspect this area was the main source of sales for the KJs. Is about 50/50 rolling scrap vs. pristine beauts here. Instead of playing Punch Bug we now play Punch Parts for Liberties when driving.

DadOSix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually was at a Jeep dealership to pick up some parts and seen older couple taking things out of this one ( the 03 )
They had just traded it in, they bought it new, always garaged , they had all service records for it ( which the dealership did not want )
Went in told salesman I wanted to try it out
Took it home made a list, went back told them what I would pay , then haggled for ten minutes , when I walked out the door
They came out and matched my offer and threw in tax/title
Next day it was being torn apart LOL
So Tommudd -

We gotta know how many miles on the 03?

Cogscidawg

Reaction score
before and now
Had brought her home that morning, smoked turns installed
getting ready for JBA lift, Moabs , regear etc
My son could not believe that just bought her and tore her all apart first day
All fluids done, spark plugs, filters , two days to do all that with lift, new 4.10s front and rear
bumper trimmed, front Matrix installed OH and 03 Limited leather interior
My buddy Johns silver one sitting there with my RL roof rack and my old ARB which I should not of sold him ( it was stock when we first met , I ruined him quickly )
The 04 in the background with full length RL rack and stupid light bar that was worthless right there and RL front bumper

12/2021
The 03 in pearl green looks awesome! Makes me want to lift mine!

sleazy rider

Retired moto tech and gearhead
Reaction score
I’ve seen several nice clean versions down here. One that looked real close to your green one parked next to my kid’s house last weekend. Yeah, it was lifted, but the owner was in talking to the home building crew foreman.

Latest posts

Members online