testing out the lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
pics NEVER do wheeling justice do they?

looks like youve got a good spot to play there! jeep looks good!

good day!

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope, SHIT I wanted to take a video on the new iphone 4. Ugh oh well, didnt make it up that hill in the teasers, took the wrangler about 10 tries to get up the hill, had 3" skyjacker lift + sway bar quick disconnects.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
i just remember at badlands and even at bundy going over some obsticles and thinkign OMG IM GOING TO DIE AND ITS GOING TO ROLL AND OMG...

then seeing the pics and they look liek a mole hill on the planes lol

ok, not that bad.. but do know that the pics dont ever look as extreme or steep as what it feels like while doing them.

Last edited:

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha seriously, Going down this hill which looks like a freaking speed bump, I thought for sure I was going to end up on my roof but my tires stayed firm, except for one.
You must be registered for see images attach

There also was another spot here,(no pictures of it) which had my back tire atleast 5" in the air, I freaked there for a sec but my buddy kept screaming ITS A BEASTTT, so i couldnt dissapoint him :D

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, they dont move, long as you tighten them enough so the wind dosent cause play. Drill a hole, put a washer under neath the plastic part to distribute the pressure wider so they dont move about, and bam! lights are mounted and dont move.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good Andrew. How is the lift working out?

You mounted your lights in the same spot infernicus (Dean) did. I was looking at his at a run we made at the 909. They look good.

Dave

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea that's where I got the idea..shhhhh don't tell Dean.
Dave it's working good , just makes me want more lift/flex or maybe a locker

Latest posts

Members online